Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Reservation fee - £118.80 per property
* Reference fee - £120.00 per adult
* Guarantor reference fee - £120.00 per guarantor
* Inventory check-out fee - 10% (+ vat) of the monthly rent
* Change of Tenant - £60.00 per person plus reference fee
* Pet bond - If pets are allowed at a property an additional amount of deposit may be requested.
All fees include VAT @ 20%